BannedStory Peeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Peepings’ videos choices!
"Quite calming, would be often used roaming the interwebz, am i right?" { Suggested by Mama } "SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥ I LOVE PORTAL 2" {Suggested by Bri bby} {Suggested by Amy To nerdy}

So I was just wondering about how much people that go on this watch anime?

+3
Justen
Turtle
samsungyun
7 posters

Go down

So I was just wondering about how much people that go on this watch anime?  Empty So I was just wondering about how much people that go on this watch anime?

Post  samsungyun Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:14 am

So there is like only a few friends of mine that watch anime, and they dont watch too much. One watches the newest episode of Bleach, and the other just watches the good animes that have less than 100 epsiodes. So yeah. just wanted to satisfy my curiosity.
samsungyun
samsungyun

Peep Rank : 0

Back to top Go down

So I was just wondering about how much people that go on this watch anime?  Empty Re: So I was just wondering about how much people that go on this watch anime?

Post  Turtle Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:17 am

samsungyun wrote:So there is like only a few friends of mine that watch anime, and they dont watch too much. One watches the newest episode of Bleach, and the other just watches the good animes that have less than 100 epsiodes. So yeah. just wanted to satisfy my curiosity.

Well me and Sandy (Mama on the forum) watches anime whenever we can since they show on our tv ;P.
Turtle
Turtle

Peep Rank : 7

http://Viet-Kiddie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

So I was just wondering about how much people that go on this watch anime?  Empty Re: So I was just wondering about how much people that go on this watch anime?

Post  Justen Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:30 am

im basicly into naruto bleach hitman reborn guilty crown black rock shooter deadmans wonderland and i watch/read them time to time
Justen
Justen

Back to top Go down

So I was just wondering about how much people that go on this watch anime?  Empty RE:Turtle and Justen

Post  samsungyun Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:41 am

wow. (you dont have to read this if its too long btw)i dont have cable so i have to use the internet but my parents dont like japanese people and culture(were korean and my dad really dislikes japan and stuff) so i have to do this when theyre not home (im a bad kid) -sigh-... and i watched a lot of anime.
For example
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn
-Deadman Wonderland
-HOTD
-Bleach(gave up on like episode 200's because of the fillers)
-Clannad
-Clanned Afterstory
-watching Fairy Tail
-watching Monster
-watching Black Rock Shooter
-watched both seasons of Code Geass
-watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
-Infinite Stratos
-Demon King Daimo
-Beelzebub
-Steins;Gate
-Elfen Lied
-and a lot more that i cant remember

samsungyun
samsungyun

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:42 am

I don't think it's bad that you watch without them knowing-- I know a few people who does the same ;P. I've watched nearly everything you've listed so far, but yeah there's so much animes I've watched I can't even remember most of their names :'D </3
Turtle
Turtle

Back to top Go down

So I was just wondering about how much people that go on this watch anime?  Empty RE: Turtle

Post  samsungyun Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:58 am

hahah yeah. but i was allowed to i would be able to watch at not 2 in the morning.
samsungyun
samsungyun

Back to top Go down

Post  Cake Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:58 am

meee. I watch anime all day and night. Hurhurhur
Cake
Cake

Back to top Go down

Post  iixCandy Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:25 am

ANIME <3 ANIME <3 I have a whole list if you want to watch some ^^
iixCandy
iixCandy

https://www.youtube.com/user/iixxCandy

Back to top Go down

Post  MinnakiChan Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:01 am

Well I watch anime all day long as well as reading manga all day 8D

Currently Watching :
Inu X Boku SS
The New Prince Of Tennis
Another Anime
Black Rock Shooter
Yumeiro Patissiere -I think it's spelled like that-
Fairy Tail
Detective Conan
Bleach
Naruto
MinnakiChan
MinnakiChan

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazel Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:16 pm

I watch occasionally, but not really.
Hazel
Hazel

Peep Rank : 1

Back to top Go down

So I was just wondering about how much people that go on this watch anime?  Empty RE: to everyone else that mentioned in this topic.

Post  samsungyun Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:36 pm

It's nice to know that a lot of people like to watch anime for their hobby becuase i dont have many anime-watching friends. And like i said i love anime so much i wake up at 2 am to watch anime.
samsungyun
samsungyun

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 pm

I'm watching Chihayafuru right now asdfghplz ♥️
Turtle
Turtle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down