BannedStory Peeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Peepings’ videos choices!
"Quite calming, would be often used roaming the interwebz, am i right?" { Suggested by Mama } "SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥ I LOVE PORTAL 2" {Suggested by Bri bby} {Suggested by Amy To nerdy}

Peace World v83

+6
Hazel
PassionForMaple
CliricX7
Nikki
oSandy
PeaceJay
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Peace World v83 Empty Peace World v83

Post  PeaceJay Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:00 am

LOG:
Spoiler:
[Suggestion Section]
Guys i been thinking could you guys tell me what kind of server you expect?
Like GMS like or not
or
V100 npcs/items/etc
i will try to do that
Guys you can make custom weapons i will edit and make them for you Very Happy
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Server Section]
Current status
Added BarlogPQ
Added Playground FM
Added new BGM for login page
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[GM Section] Closed
Yeah .... i kinda looking for GMs
Heres a form

Name:
If theres hackers?how would you react:
If there is a war,how would you react:
Do you have any experience in GM?
Additional Info:

[Current GM List]
PeaceJay:Developer of Peace World
(Reserved):Co Owner of Peace World
Sandy Ngo:Administrator of Peace World
Hazel: Administrator of Peace World
Nikki:Head GM(lv 4)
Zutto Nikki:Co-Head GM(lv 4)
Sandy:(lv 3)
(Empty):(lv 3)
Billy Sleepy Head:(lv 1)

Additional Request:
@mama please make a forum section for me or w/e ty it could help me

[Downloads] U NEED THIS
http://www.mediafire.com/?qqd4sl1dhtpg3dc

Last edited by PeaceJay on Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:05 am; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Nuffin)
PeaceJay
PeaceJay

Peep Rank : 0

Back to top Go down

Peace World v83 Empty Re: Peace World v83

Post  oSandy Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:32 am

Name: Sandy
What you can do: I can watch the server , and keep it alive host fun events to keep everyone on .
If theres hackers?how would you react: It depends on what hack there using if they're using a severe hack Ban, If they're using a small hack/glitch i'll give a warning
If there is a war,how would you react: I would either tell them to chill or put them in jail until they solve there problems.
Do you have any experience in GM? Yes , In other servers but i quit those long ago.
Additional Info: i'm friendly Very Happy.
oSandy
oSandy

Peep Rank : 3

https://www.facebook.com/SuperSandytotherescue

Back to top Go down

Post  PeaceJay Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:45 am

oSandy wrote:Name: Sandy
What you can do: I can watch the server , and keep it alive host fun events to keep everyone on .
If theres hackers?how would you react: It depends on what hack there using if they're using a severe hack Ban, If they're using a small hack/glitch i'll give a warning
If there is a war,how would you react: I would either tell them to chill or put them in jail until they solve there problems.
Do you have any experience in GM? Yes , In other servers but i quit those long ago.
Additional Info: i'm friendly Very Happy.

Well its not bad but i think you could do more
APPROVEDWelcome to the Team
PeaceJay
PeaceJay

Back to top Go down

Peace World v83 Empty Nikki's GM Form Lololol.

Post  Nikki Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:50 am

Name: Nikki (Zutto Zutto Nikki/Celeste)

What you can do: Host Events, Keep A Lookout For Hackers/Abusers, Keep Players Entertained, Report Bugs [And Whatsoever.]

If theres hackers?how would you react: React? Lmao. I Wouldn't React. I'd Take Action.

Damage Hack:
First, (In Hide Mode) I'd Check Their Stats To Check If Their Damage Is Reasonable. If It Isn't, I'd Take A Full Screenshot Of Their Damage And Ban Them Immediately. Hackers Shouldn't Receive Any Mercy.

Item Hack(Like MSI Rings Or Whatever With Only A Few RBS):
First, I'd Take A Screenshot Of Their Items And I Would Check If They Had Any Mains. [I.P Address.] . If They Don't, I'd Ban Them. If They Do, I'll Let Them Off. It May Be A Chance That They Transferred Items From Their Mains To The 2nd Character.

Any Other Hacks(Fly Hacks, ETC):
Take Screenshot, Ban. I Don't Think I Have Anything Else. xD.

I'd Post All My Ban Records On The Forums.

Smega Wars:
I'd Mute Smegas And Give A Warning To The Little War. I Would Only Unmute Smegas After A Period Of Time.

Public Fights:
I Would Tell Them to Stop Fighting And Give Them A Warning. If They Don't Stop, I'd Jail Them Both And Mute Them. Then I'll Unmute One And Ask Him To Explain The Situation. Then, I'll Mute Him And Unmute The Other To Explain. Then, I'd Mute Them Both Again And Be Like "I Think You Both Are Old Enough To Know What's Wrong And What's Right. Do You Need Me To Treat You Like Kids And Tell You?" And I'd Say All Sorts Of Things That I've Learnt From My Teachers On How They Stopped Fights. Lol 8D . But, Since I'm Not Very Good At This, I'd Call For Another GM For Back Up If I'm Unsuccessful. x.x

GM Fights:
"You Are Game Masters. You Are Supposed To Be A Role Model To The Players On The Server. You Are Abusing The Fact That You're A Game Master. You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourselves. How Are You Supposed To Make Players Listen To You When You Yourselves Are Fighting Over Small Little Things."
I'd Report To Peace. :l

No. But I Am Really Willing To Learn How To Be One Or Experience The Life Of A GM.

Additional Info:
I Won't Let Anyone Down And Will Do My Best To Help The Server. I Promise To Not Abuse My Rights Of A GM And Will Keep The Server Alive. I Will Also Be Happy To Help Out The Server In Any Other Way.

-------------->
Oh And I Think The Server Should Be Named After The Group. Lolol.
Nikki
Nikki

Peep Rank : 14

https://www.facebook.com/Textureternal

Back to top Go down

Post  PeaceJay Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:55 am

Nikki wrote:

Name: Nikki (Zutto Zutto Nikki/Celeste)

What you can do: Host Events, Keep A Lookout For Hackers/Abusers, Keep Players Entertained, Report Bugs [And Whatsoever.]

If theres hackers?how would you react: React? Lmao. I Wouldn't React. I'd Take Action.

Damage Hack:
First, (In Hide Mode) I'd Check Their Stats To Check If Their Damage Is Reasonable. If It Isn't, I'd Take A Full Screenshot Of Their Damage And Ban Them Immediately. Hackers Shouldn't Receive Any Mercy.

Item Hack(Like MSI Rings Or Whatever With Only A Few RBS):
First, I'd Take A Screenshot Of Their Items And I Would Check If They Had Any Mains. [I.P Address.] . If They Don't, I'd Ban Them. If They Do, I'll Let Them Off. It May Be A Chance That They Transferred Items From Their Mains To The 2nd Character.

Any Other Hacks(Fly Hacks, ETC):
Take Screenshot, Ban. I Don't Think I Have Anything Else. xD.

I'd Post All My Ban Records On The Forums.

Smega Wars:
I'd Mute Smegas And Give A Warning To The Little War. I Would Only Unmute Smegas After A Period Of Time.

Public Fights:
I Would Tell Them to Stop Fighting And Give Them A Warning. If They Don't Stop, I'd Jail Them Both And Mute Them. Then I'll Unmute One And Ask Him To Explain The Situation. Then, I'll Mute Him And Unmute The Other To Explain. Then, I'd Mute Them Both Again And Be Like "I Think You Both Are Old Enough To Know What's Wrong And What's Right. Do You Need Me To Treat You Like Kids And Tell You?" And I'd Say All Sorts Of Things That I've Learnt From My Teachers On How They Stopped Fights. Lol 8D . But, Since I'm Not Very Good At This, I'd Call For Another GM For Back Up If I'm Unsuccessful. x.x

GM Fights:
"You Are Game Masters. You Are Supposed To Be A Role Model To The Players On The Server. You Are Abusing The Fact That You're A Game Master. You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourselves. How Are You Supposed To Make Players Listen To You When You Yourselves Are Fighting Over Small Little Things."
I'd Report To Peace. :l

No. But I Am Really Willing To Learn How To Be One Or Experience The Life Of A GM.

Additional Info:
I Won't Let Anyone Down And Will Do My Best To Help The Server. I Promise To Not Abuse My Rights Of A GM And Will Keep The Server Alive. I Will Also Be Happy To Help Out The Server In Any Other Way.

-------------->
Oh And I Think The Server Should Be Named After The Group. Lolol.

Hmm this gonna be a problem 2 Nikkis O_O What to do ..... Oh well
APPROVED Welcome to the Team
PeaceJay
PeaceJay

Back to top Go down

Post  CliricX7 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:39 am

///. [ Copy paste'd my old GM application ]

Name: Alina Tsai

What you can do:
There are many ways I can do in the server . Some ways that I could help the server is with creating a better relationship between a Game Master and a player. I believe with doing this, I could help every player with equal respect while creating a better enviroment that allows the players to want to stay and support the server .

Depends on how serious the hack is. Damage hack, and other hacks that affects training and is an advantage to other users, will be a ban.(And if I'm sure of it) Other hacks, such as moonwalk or sit hack, will be a warning. If the person listens, I will leave them, if not, it will be a ban or jail.

It depends on the argument/war , but i will never choose someones side
not even if its a friend of mine since I have no right to be against people .
Ill just try to fix the problem that they're having in a enclosed place so that other player won't get into the "problem" .
If its about ksing ill ask someone to go to a different channel.
And if they dont wanna change channel because if to full in those
other channels i ask them if they want to train together in a party .
Thats how i used to solve things when someone tried to ks another .

My experience as a GM was being the Top Senior GM at TodayMS where I took care of Donations/Main Events/GM training. I was also a part of Team3R GM's that specialized in Multi Game Master.
Was a Senior GM for FanMS Beta version but left due to the server closing down.
Also I was a Junior GM at Dragoon MS before the server came to a halt with a notification from Nexon, and I was also a GM at Pandatales host'd by william/kiro on facebook you guys probably know him " https://www.facebook.com/KiroEmoForever?ref=ts " .

Proof that I had GM experience;
Peace World v83 19641110
Ignore the IGN ( Name = wifey "Clara" ;^; </3)

Additional information :
Like a Star @ heaven I'm also pretty good at graphic designing well I'm not considerated as a "Pro" nor a "Expert" but here's some sample of my work
Spoiler:

Like a Star @ heaven I also know how to code alittle [2]. Example of my work:
Spoiler:

well I hope you enjoy reading this .
hope you decide soon! layinglazeplz

Last edited by CliricX7 on Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
CliricX7
CliricX7

Back to top Go down

Post  PassionForMaple Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:58 am

^ Damn that's long . Btw nice coding&GM app .
-Lol I remember you and megan running around thru FM like crazy because you had been accepted in pandatales . hurrplz
PassionForMaple
PassionForMaple

Back to top Go down

Post  CliricX7 Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:01 am

PassionForMaple wrote:^ Damn that's long . Btw nice coding&GM app .
-Lol I remember you and megan running around thru FM like crazy because you had been accepted in pandatales . hurrplz

Damn right , me 'n megan are duh crazee trollfaceplz .
CliricX7
CliricX7

Back to top Go down

Post  PeaceJay Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:06 pm

Hey guys i'm on my phone atm... I will look into the app in the morning ...
Not a bad app so far but i'll see tmr
PeaceJay
PeaceJay

Back to top Go down

Post  PeaceJay Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:10 pm

oh and clara or w/e that aint coding thats scripting an npc
PeaceJay
PeaceJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazel Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:10 pm

c;
Name:
Hazel
What you can do:
Host events, keep hackers in check, discipline rude/mean players (like jail or a warning), socialize with the players so that it doesn't turn out like GMS where GM's are non-existent.
Watch them for awhile to make sure theyre actually hacking so I don't accidentally ban an innocent, then if they're using a severe hack (like all 1hko or something like that) then permanent/ip ban. If they're using a less severe hack (godmode? idk c;) then temporary ban. And for very small things like map edits (does that count as a small thing?) then jail.
If it was a KS war, I'd lock the room or something so that no one can go in, and if they're still fighting then jail for both parties. For smega wars, depending on the severity and number of people involved, I would either A) Block smegas completely or B) block only the players involved from smega-ing. For any other wars, depending on how severe they are, I'd give them a warning and if they don't listen then jail.
No, but I'm willing to learn.
Additional Info:
I can sprite? xD But very limited ;-; Also, I'd do my best to keep everyone happy and playing by the rules. Hope you accept my application! ;s
Hazel
Hazel

Peep Rank : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  CliricX7 Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:16 pm

PeaceJay wrote:oh and clara or w/e that aint coding thats scripting an npc

Call be "Alina" please, "Clara" is my friends name .
Anyways back to the topic, scripting and coding are about the same thing 'n I can code some v97 items if the server has VPS since idk if this server's gonna last long .
CliricX7
CliricX7

Back to top Go down

Post  PeaceJay Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:18 pm

Hazel wrote:c;
Name:
Hazel
What you can do:
Host events, keep hackers in check, discipline rude/mean players (like jail or a warning), socialize with the players so that it doesn't turn out like GMS where GM's are non-existent.
Watch them for awhile to make sure theyre actually hacking so I don't accidentally ban an innocent, then if they're using a severe hack (like all 1hko or something like that) then permanent/ip ban. If they're using a less severe hack (godmode? idk c;) then temporary ban. And for very small things like map edits (does that count as a small thing?) then jail.
If it was a KS war, I'd lock the room or something so that no one can go in, and if they're still fighting then jail for both parties. For smega wars, depending on the severity and number of people involved, I would either A) Block smegas completely or B) block only the players involved from smega-ing. For any other wars, depending on how severe they are, I'd give them a warning and if they don't listen then jail.
No, but I'm willing to learn.
Additional Info:
I can sprite? xD But very limited ;-; Also, I'd do my best to keep everyone happy and playing by the rules. Hope you accept my application! ;s
you deserve more than that. welcome to the team and i'll teach you how to code
PeaceJay
PeaceJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Poptart ♎ Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Name: Rose Ng

What you can do: Well if theres a newcomer to the server I would welcome him/her, show him around and tell him all about the server such as the currency, commands etc. I can host events. I can catch hackers, jail them, vote abusers, make the server fun.

If theres hackers?how would you react: I would either observe them to see if their hacking or not if they are I would use the spy command to check. If they have illegal items I would collect the items.

If there is a war,how would you react:Well, I would listen to their side of the story and see who is correct, but if they are lying I would use the hide command and spy them at them, and if there are people who was seeing the fight I would either ask them if they know anything or not.

Do you have any experience in GM? Yes, I use to be a GM in a test server.

Additional Info: I like spriting, making pictures, and items sorta.. Since I'ma be inactive because I have state exams which are next month but after the state exams I would be super active as possible. I'm mature if I needed to be like in a serious concept.

I hope I get accepted if not well then I still have alot of chances in the future ^^;;
Poptart ♎
Poptart ♎

Peep Rank : 2

Back to top Go down

Peace World v83 Empty Hola

Post  billysleepyhead Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:21 pm

Hihihihih (:
billysleepyhead
billysleepyhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazel Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:50 pm

billysleepyhead wrote:Hihihihih (:
your siggy's wayy too big. try putting some stuff in spoilers.
Hazel
Hazel

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:23 pm

Poptart ♎️ wrote:Name: Rose Ng

What you can do: Well if theres a newcomer to the server I would welcome him/her, show him around and tell him all about the server such as the currency, commands etc. I can host events. I can catch hackers, jail them, vote abusers, make the server fun.

If theres hackers?how would you react: I would either observe them to see if their hacking or not if they are I would use the spy command to check. If they have illegal items I would collect the items.

If there is a war,how would you react:Well, I would listen to their side of the story and see who is correct, but if they are lying I would use the hide command and spy them at them, and if there are people who was seeing the fight I would either ask them if they know anything or not.

Do you have any experience in GM? Yes, I use to be a GM in a test server.

Additional Info: I like spriting, making pictures, and items sorta.. Since I'ma be inactive because I have state exams which are next month but after the state exams I would be super active as possible. I'm mature if I needed to be like in a serious concept.

I hope I get accepted if not well then I still have alot of chances in the future ^^;;

I Look Forward To Working With You, Wifeh <3 layinglazeplz
Nikki
Nikki

Back to top Go down

Peace World v83 Empty merp.

Post  Mama Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:59 pm

Name: Sandy Ngo

What you can do: I can enforce laws, create customs, partially code. I'm not really into coding anymore. Customs is something i can do well although.

If theres hackers?how would you react: Notify them to stop of their doing, if not. Try to see why they are hacking specifically on a private server though the whole meaning of a private server is to be free from the actual game and have fun. If it's a issue against the coding, i will regard the coder. If not. I will give the person a few chances then I'll just really, banned them in my opinion.

If there is a war,how would you react: I'll jump into it! Or, i will try to see which side seems fair and explain to the other, then the other side why they should stuff.

Do you have any experience in GM?: That depends, being a moderator, i done that alot xD.. As you can tell im an admin of forums + groups + other groups ; _ ;.

Additional Info: I like to draw and i have a pretty popular background; i could be a swell propaganda.
Mama
Mama

Peep Rank : 4

http://Chocosandy.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  PeaceJay Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Mama wrote:Name: Sandy Ngo

What you can do: I can enforce laws, create customs, partially code. I'm not really into coding anymore. Customs is something i can do well although.

If theres hackers?how would you react: Notify them to stop of their doing, if not. Try to see why they are hacking specifically on a private server though the whol
e meaning of a private server is to be free from the actual game and have fun. If it's a issue against the coding, i will regard the coder. If not. I will give the person a few chances then I'll just really, banned them in my opinion.

If there is a war,how would you react: I'll jump into it! Or, i will try to see which side seems fair and explain to the other, then the other side why they should stuff.

Do you have any experience in GM?: That depends, being a moderator, i done that alot xD.. As you can tell im an admin of forums + groups + other groups ; _ ;.

Additional Info: I like to draw and i have a pretty popular background; i could be a swell propaganda.
Well okay o.o thinks 2 sandys and 2 nikkis lol dis gonna be hard
w/e who doesn't want mama lol
PeaceJay
PeaceJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:23 pm

PeaceJay wrote:

If theres hackers?how would you react: Notify them to stop of their doing, if not. Try to see why they are hacking specifically on a private server though the whol
e meaning of a private server is to be free from the actual game and have fun. If it's a issue against the coding, i will regard the coder. If not. I will give the person a few chances then I'll just really, banned them in my opinion.

QQ. What About My Rose. LOL .
Nikki
Nikki

Back to top Go down

Post  PeaceJay Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:06 am

Nikki wrote:
PeaceJay wrote:

QQ. What About My Rose. LOL .
IDK I cant recruit too many now since its beta after beta i will add some
PeaceJay
PeaceJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazel Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:05 am

I think this GM handbook might be useful, it has commands and item id's.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?boni2md4tn575mf
Hazel
Hazel

Back to top Go down

Peace World v83 Empty Meh... Just in case you want another GM

Post  Max~ Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:00 am

Name: Max
What you can do: Lots of .wz editing stuff- custom classes or big bang classes (I personally prefer custom over big bang though), custom UIs, new skills, edit mob info, custom maps, and I think custom sounds (never tried, but good idea about how I could go about doing it) v106 hair, face, items, maybe npcs (never tried, but good idea about how I could go about doing it) I also occasionally get some really good ideas, though I never really get to use them because in many servers GMs tend to do nothing.
If there are hackers, how would you react: Well, it depends on the type of hack. If they are using damage hacks, swim hacks, or any hacks that help them move/ train more easily, I'd probably just jail them for a while to give them time to think about it. If they are using serious hacks that will hurt other players, the server, the economy, etc. (such as duping) then that's an automatic ban, no questions asked. Also, I would do everything in my power to recall the duped items.
If there is a war, how would you react: Again, it depends on the seriousness. If it's a simple troll, I'd probably give a warning. If it's like 20 people harassing one player and ruining his gameplay experience, I'd probably jail them at most.
Do you have any experience as a GM? No, but I hope to. I've been accused of being a mini-mod before. On other servers, I normally get along very well with the GMs.
Additional Info: Well, I'm active (several hours a day unless I'm really busy), friendly, willing to work hard for this server, and willing to listen to the players- I've had a lot of experience on the player side, so I know how frustrating it can be when GMs don't listen. I will try my best to make an ideal server and maintain an ideal community. Very Happy

Max~

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:31 am

Max~ wrote:Name: Max
What you can do: Lots of .wz editing stuff- custom classes or big bang classes (I personally prefer custom over big bang though), custom UIs, new skills, edit mob info, custom maps, and I think custom sounds (never tried, but good idea about how I could go about doing it) v106 hair, face, items, maybe npcs (never tried, but good idea about how I could go about doing it) I also occasionally get some really good ideas, though I never really get to use them because in many servers GMs tend to do nothing.
If there are hackers, how would you react: Well, it depends on the type of hack. If they are using damage hacks, swim hacks, or any hacks that help them move/ train more easily, I'd probably just jail them for a while to give them time to think about it. If they are using serious hacks that will hurt other players, the server, the economy, etc. (such as duping) then that's an automatic ban, no questions asked. Also, I would do everything in my power to recall the duped items.
If there is a war, how would you react: Again, it depends on the seriousness. If it's a simple troll, I'd probably give a warning. If it's like 20 people harassing one player and ruining his gameplay experience, I'd probably jail them at most.
Do you have any experience as a GM? No, but I hope to. I've been accused of being a mini-mod before. On other servers, I normally get along very well with the GMs.
Additional Info: Well, I'm active (several hours a day unless I'm really busy), friendly, willing to work hard for this server, and willing to listen to the players- I've had a lot of experience on the player side, so I know how frustrating it can be when GMs don't listen. I will try my best to make an ideal server and maintain an ideal community. Very Happy

Make An Introduction Thread, Please. And GM Slots Are Closed For Now. Also, Can You Show Some Examples Of Your Work?
Nikki
Nikki

Back to top Go down

Post  Max~ Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:54 am

Nikki wrote:
Max~ wrote:Name: Max

Make An Introduction Thread, Please. And GM Slots Are Closed For Now. Also, Can You Show Some Examples Of Your Work?

Sure, give me a while though, I'm having a busy week.

Max~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next