BannedStory Peeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Peepings’ videos choices!
"Quite calming, would be often used roaming the interwebz, am i right?" { Suggested by Mama } "SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥ I LOVE PORTAL 2" {Suggested by Bri bby} {Suggested by Amy To nerdy}

Peepling Herald Vol 1

5 posters

Go down

Peepling Herald Vol 1 Empty Peepling Herald Vol 1

Post  Mama Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:33 pm

{PEEPLING HERALD}
April 4th, 2012

Peepling Herald Vol 1 X1d9uv
CAUGHT IN THE ACT!!
Admiral Sharon discovered with another woman!
By Mama

As one of our group member was taking a break during their part time job... They had discovered something interesting! That's right! Young admiral Sharon was caught in the act of adultery! They decided this was unjustified and sent us this photo! Thank you young comrade! They followed Sharon until the end! She had pick up a poor female off the street! She took her to the bar nearby... You know what had happen next? She decided to SPIKE THE DRINK! What nerve! Having an affair with another woman is just terrible! Poor Brianna Melo, what will she think of this! "The dazed female was soon took to a disgusting motel..." the member described, and she paused; she knew what was going to happen next.. So did I. She soon seen Sharon repeatedly near where she worked. "it's terrible to just stand here and do nothing! I can't let this continue on!" She describe the victims and several women that was swiped away. If any of the victim is willing to step up, please do so. This raunchy scandal is overwhelming, WHO WOULD HAD KNEW? Let's hope Sharon will soon break from this addiction and come back to the group... Clean and unoffensive.. The member also confronted Sharon, but Sharon simply ran away! What nerve again! The poor girls, poor Brianna, and poor Sharon. We mustn't let this continue...

Protests rises!
By mama
As the group flourish, more and more protest from the rich is rising! Yes! Many people are arguing and wish to ABOLISH TAXATION! But many others desire to keep it here! The battle is raging deeply! "This is CRAZY! SAD!" the richest girl in the world mention in a speech. "WHY LET THE RICH SUFFER, we had WORKED hard for our points! WHY LET THE POOR relax... WHILE WE struggle!" quoted from her speech. The young female did gave out some valid points... But will that be able to destroy taxation? On the other hand, a user who somewhat disagree with Mimi had said "Tax SHOULD stay; i simply think that it should be... LESS severe for the rich." Fellow admiral Kathy Pocky Tran had explained. She believes that it leaves a large dent in the economic and the rich is getting poorer. Admittedly, I, on the other hand; have to disagree. Tax is what make the group balanced. If the rich gets TOO Rich, there's no point of continue working! Am i correct? But that's my honest opinion. Recently, tax day had came and MANY, MANY were devastated! The horrific lost of points were devastating to many... Including our young, but famous member, Zutto Zutto Nikki. She is devastating on the amount that has been lost and the misshapen that had been caused... She was taxed twice! Who would had known? As day pass by, people suffer, others cheer, what will happen next?
Peepling Herald Vol 1 28u0i3a
Zutto crying over her loss.

Recent loss of Admiral Josh

As many somber over the loss... Who will replace the void?
by Mama

Minutes during this newspaper drafting... Young admiral Josh had reassigned! Many were shocked to see the incident happen! Personal reasons has swept him away. (I have a pretty good idea why though). Others were just amazed... As they were stumbled back... a New question had appear! WHO WILL REPLACE HIM? Their hearts are racing, desiring to be the NEXT BP ADMIN! the title that is almost impossible to get... until now. Back to the other topic, we are sorry young admiral josh could not handle us as he wanted, leaving the society forever. " ‎.. I just asked him that question and he said no. Whose gonna be the event coordinator!? O_O." asked by a young member in the group. Yes... Who will it be? Admiral Kathy and Sandy have a pretty good idea who it will be... Sandy suggest that "it will not be an event coordinator! But I have a good spotting for them!" Another memorable quote, to quote has said "Wdf why quit D:'". Many members confused, and agitated... Time will only tell..

Peepling's Corner
A small diary entry by yours truly... Our mascot!

Dear dieyry? how you spell itz?

Peep peep! Today was nice... It was sunny and it had a warm breeze to it! I live with my creator, but today... She was sick! Poor Nerdy Yuki! I had to do something! So i went out and ventured... For herbs! Yes! Herbs! I know they will help... It's rough out here, where creatures can attack poor penguins! But no worries, for my creator... Anything! The woods were so steep, and murky... I wasn't sure if i was going left or right... but I laffed it off, I can do this!! As i took a stroll along lugs, i saw... A HERB! I knew it was the right herb! I just knew it! I have a photo of it too!
Peepling Herald Vol 1 Weed-Forest
I knew it was it! I knew it! I came back waddling hume and i saw my creator still in bed....

Hey.. She's not sick!.... She's sleeping! ooof! I can't tell the difference > x <.... But that didn't matter... She's okay! I didn't need the herb anymore.. But i did have a mighty adventure!

That's all for today!!

- Little penguin

Last edited by Mama on Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mama
Mama

Peep Rank : 4

http://Chocosandy.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Peepling Herald Vol 1 Empty Re: Peepling Herald Vol 1

Post  Mama Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:34 pm

One thing i have to say.

ILLGRAMMARED,

and the last entry was rushed! //sobsob// sorry guys, i hope this example can help you.

PLEASE bear with my bad grammar > U <.
Mama
Mama

Peep Rank : 4

http://Chocosandy.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Turtle Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:37 pm

I feel like the picture of Sharon should of been made bigger since she's in the headlines, also you should of wrote more into this to attract more readers.
Turtle
Turtle

Peep Rank : 7

http://Viet-Kiddie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xiPaandaChuu Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:50 pm

This was awesome! I had to have jumped at least once in my chair. I can't wait to see the next volumes! This society has come a long way! c:
xiPaandaChuu
xiPaandaChuu

Peep Rank : 0

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:37 pm

I'm On The News... e v e
Nikki
Nikki

Peep Rank : 14

https://www.facebook.com/Textureternal

Back to top Go down