BannedStory Peeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Peepings’ videos choices!
"Quite calming, would be often used roaming the interwebz, am i right?" { Suggested by Mama } "SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥ I LOVE PORTAL 2" {Suggested by Bri bby} {Suggested by Amy To nerdy}

My NewsPaper Committee Application. c:

2 posters

Go down

My NewsPaper Committee Application. c:  Empty My NewsPaper Committee Application. c:

Post  xiPaandaChuu Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:20 pm

Herro, my fellow peeplings! Panda-Chuu hereee aka Ashlyn. c':
A newspaper for our society? Sounds awesome! Count me in. Haha.

Name: Ashlyn
Creditably: Well.. I've gotten some good comments from some of my friends at school and my Language Arts/Science teacher. We had assignments of writing poems (which my friends scolded at me for having mine so long and actually rhymed.), writing short stories, and in the past, my writing tests haven't been so bad. 3 or 4 at the most, 3 proficient, and 4 advanced. Also, my brother always claims I'm better in English than him when he's how many years older. My brother and my father both ask me to correct anything they write just in case.

Example Exert: Well.. let's see..

The whistle and rumble of the leaves blowing in the wind, some moving gently by .. and others flowing quite quickly. With the sun slowly taking it's descent and the sky taking it's turn into the sky, we turn to find two girls in the brightness of the ever darkening night sky. Those two girls .. were known as Mimi and Ashlyn. "Remind me what we're doing here, Ashlyn.. at night. C'mon, we better head home! It's almost already midnight," said Mimi. "One cannot rush the arrival of such mysterious creatures," retorted Ashlyn. "They're just werewolves. What's the big point?" replied Mimi to Ashlyn's sudden retort. Ashlyn calmed herself as she took in Mimi's words .. carefully trying not to scream awakening their town in the distance far from their spot that they stand. "The big point is that evolution of the werewolves is to come today, we can't miss it! It only comes once in 200 years, ya know? We don't live that long .. or will we? Haha! Just kidding." said Ashlyn giving Mimi a little punch in the shoulder. "Arg! Don't punch me. I'll fall off the branch next time!" countered Mimi. "Okay, okay. Calm down. You can't rush the cycle of these werewolves. That's why it takes more than 200 years for these creatures just to prepare for their evolution," said Ashlyn calmly as she reached for her binoculars... "OW! Why'd you pinch me for?!" She whisper-yelled. "I didn't even pinch you.." said Mimi with a feeling of hurt in her voice. "Oh.. I'm sorry.. here, have a cupcake. I knew you would be hungry while we were wai-- WHAT WAS THAT?!" "What was what?" asked Mimi. "That noise! There was .. a noise.. COULD IT BE?? The.. the werewolves!" yelled Ashlyn, quite happy with her progress. "Congrats, where's my cupcake now?" said Mimi, obviously hungry now. "Here, have your cupcake. Just stay quiet, they may be near us." Ashlyn said as she scooted the basket towards Mimi balancing it along the tree branch. "Okaaaaaay." whispered Mimi.. Then, suddenly .. a howl came from the distance .. it was getting nearer and nearer.. till .. it was right under THEM. "I'll be taking these now." said Mimi jumping up to the highest branch in the tree. "SHHH! You'll scare them away." said Ashlyn closely observing the werewolves' moves. She looked into her reflection from her water bottle, the look of concentration .. the look that she knew she could do it.. when suddenly.. suddenly.. a wind had come upon her nearly blowing her off the branch of the tree and onto the werewolf! She scooted to the longest part of the branch .. but suddenly .. she fell back and was engulfed into the darkness (possibly inside the tree.). She ran and ran in the darkness yelling, "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" .. but soon, she gave up with the feelings of lost. Ashlyn had gave in .. she was so close to doing the one thing she wanted to do most when .. something SO STRANGE .. had happened to her. breaking her concentration. and worst of all .. the way back! Tears filled across her eyes as she stood there alone. in the darkness. with nobody. nothing. to help her. AT ALL.

[left][center]

What has happened to our werewolf observer? What has happened? Dropping into a portal IN A TREE .. and then into the world of PITCH DARKNESS? What has happened? Who will save her!? How will she get out? Find out soon .. in the next edition.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Well, I hope you guys enjoyed that. I made that completely out of nowhere and to make a writing exert for you and for Mama to read!

Social Rank: High? o;

Desired Job: I'm not really sure, but I'd take any job in the newspaper committee. Writing is one way I like to express my thoughts and feelings through. But if I have to pick, I'd probably like to be an editor or reporter. ^^;

Well, that's all I can think of to say! I hope you guys like my story, and thank you for your timeeee. c:
xiPaandaChuu
xiPaandaChuu

Peep Rank : 0

Back to top Go down

My NewsPaper Committee Application. c:  Empty Re: My NewsPaper Committee Application. c:

Post  Mama Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:21 pm

sound A-Okay to me! You're accepted!
Mama
Mama

Peep Rank : 4

http://Chocosandy.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down