BannedStory Peeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Peepings’ videos choices!
"Quite calming, would be often used roaming the interwebz, am i right?" { Suggested by Mama } "SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥ I LOVE PORTAL 2" {Suggested by Bri bby} {Suggested by Amy To nerdy}

HAII! ;D My name's Patricia. Nice to meet y'all!

3 posters

Go down

HAII! ;D My name's Patricia. Nice to meet y'all! Empty HAII! ;D My name's Patricia. Nice to meet y'all!

Post  Hazel Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:50 am

HIIII! My name's Patricia, but go ahead and call me Hazel or Pat if you prefer ;3 On facebook my name's Patricia Hazel Tsukiyomi (of which only the 1st part is part of my legal name) SO YEAH! My goal here's to forum hoar and GET THE MOST POSTS BWAHAHHAHAHAA but yeah yeah no spam. Kthxbai! <3

edit: Topic changed because i was reading the rules and it stated:
Do not create threads with titles in all caps.

Ehehhe. My mistake.

Last edited by Hazel on Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Hazel
Hazel

Peep Rank : 1

Back to top Go down

HAII! ;D My name's Patricia. Nice to meet y'all! Empty Re: HAII! ;D My name's Patricia. Nice to meet y'all!

Post  Mama Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:05 am

welcome bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz
Mama
Mama

Peep Rank : 4

http://Chocosandy.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

HAII! ;D My name's Patricia. Nice to meet y'all! Empty Re: HAII! ;D My name's Patricia. Nice to meet y'all!

Post  Turtle Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:07 am

Hi there :'D and you shall not defeat me >:U!!
Turtle
Turtle

Peep Rank : 7

http://Viet-Kiddie.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazel Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:09 am

Mama wrote:welcome bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz bralazeplz
Me gusta that emote. ^

[quote=Turtle"]Hi there :'D and you shall not defeat me >:U!![/quote]
YOU JUST WATCH ME >: D
Hazel
Hazel

Peep Rank : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum