BannedStory Peeps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Peepings’ videos choices!
"Quite calming, would be often used roaming the interwebz, am i right?" { Suggested by Mama } "SPACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ♥ I LOVE PORTAL 2" {Suggested by Bri bby} {Suggested by Amy To nerdy}

>u< Story time with Brianna!

4 posters

Go down

>u< Story time with Brianna! Empty >u< Story time with Brianna!

Post  BakachuRAWR Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:02 am

Gather around Children~ c: time for a story... (gonna make into a series soon >u< Unless noone likes it.. LOLOL.)
Inspired By
Captivated by Jellyscent
S2 Forever More By AznBubbleGum
Please ingore any mistakes :c .
------------------------------------

Chapter One; The Assault.
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Alex, my best friend, screams at me and Jacklyn Her voice rings through the old classroom. "or the boy gets it." She adds while pointing at Brice. He snaps "Ha, you really think you can hurt me..your a puny little-" Hes cut off when Alex throws a book at him. (LOLPWNED) Silence, until the Bell rings and Jacklyn breaks in "Fine, you win this round, come on Brice. Lets go get some ice cream." "That REALLY hurt.." Brice mumbles as they walk away. I know you're probably confused, so let me explain a few things. One; Jacklyn and Brice are a couple, also me and Alex's worst enemies. Two; We fight all the time. (YOU DONT SAY?) Three; Me, and some other kids believe that Jacklyns only using Brice because hes very rich, I mean VERY. His father own's a city.

"Nice save." i whisper to Alex on the way home. "Thanks...WAIT WAIT." Alex replies. "what?" "LETS GO SHOPPING!" "....You know i hate shopping." She won anyways, i called my sister and we were heading to the mall. After hours of shopping, Me and Alex were in some pink giant shoe store. (which really creeped me out). When I notice Jacklyn running around the mall, her hazel eyes flushed with worry.

Alex notices I'm not paying attention and runs over to me. When she finally see whats I'm looking at. "Wanna spy?" She asks with a devious tone in her voice, She already knows my answer when I start following Jacklyn. We both hide in a green bush while ease dropping. "Excuse me? Have you seen a boy, Black hair,green eyes. Wearing a black shirt with a white tie?" Jacklyn was technically begging the man, I can hear the fear in her voice. "Do you think shes talking about Brice?" I ask Alex, "NO. Shes talking about a banana!" Alex Replies sarcastically. I giggle a little bit, then get serious again."Its probably nothing though. I bet hes just checking out girls or something." Alex informs me. "Yeah. I'm gonna start going home." I ditch Jacklyn and Alex as I start going home.

It was raining outside, everything..so wet and dark, The tree are almost invisible. I start to get freaked out, i begin running. Until i trip on something, its too dark to see what I tripped on, I'm too terrified to turn on my phone's light, but i have no choice. What if its a stalker? I close my eyes and turn on my phone. Slowly opening my eyes, i get more and more terrified as the shadow began to fade. I'm more shocked than terrified when i see an unconscious body, I get closer and I almost scream, but i hold it in. Why?
Because the body i tripped on was Brice.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN
well thats enough of storytime... now get out of my house...JK.. LOLOL.
BakachuRAWR
BakachuRAWR

Peep Rank : 0

https://www.facebook.com/BriannaMelo

Back to top Go down

>u< Story time with Brianna! Empty Re: >u< Story time with Brianna!

Post  Nikki Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:24 am

There Are A Number Of Grammar And Punctuation Errors. The Story Is Half Misunderstand-able. There's All I Gotta Say :'D [I Just Did My Homework and Now Words Hurt My Eyes.]
Nikki
Nikki

Peep Rank : 14

https://www.facebook.com/Textureternal

Back to top Go down

Post  BakachuRAWR Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:07 pm

Well :c i'm not so good at my English yet D< (i'm best at Spanish...LOOL..) But thanks for telling me c: .
BakachuRAWR
BakachuRAWR

https://www.facebook.com/BriannaMelo

Back to top Go down

Post  xChocolattes Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:44 pm

I liek it . Its a nice storyline >w<
xChocolattes
xChocolattes

Back to top Go down

Post  Otaku-senpai Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:07 am

I like the storyline, but I'd like to suggest fixing grammar mistakes before posting. c: <3
Otaku-senpai
Otaku-senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down